The Wellness Coordinator is responsible for assisting in all aspects of the corporate wellness program for all corporate locations. Must be passionate about wellness and have the ability to inspire participation and create trust with others. This position requires a comprehensive understand of confidentiality and strict adherence to HIPAA. This is a part-time position.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to (for all company locations):
- Coordinate GoPivot participation, activities and reporting.
- Implement wellbeing related activities such as health screenings, lunch and learn seminars, weight loss challenges, blood drives, etc.
- Coordinate and supervise community activity events.
- Assist with health education materials and communication with employees.
- Keep abreast of current national wellness and wellbeing initiatives and activities, developing a network of resources and contacts.
- Explore ideas and opportunities to enhance the program to increase employee participation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Experience in wellness or medial field, excellent communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills at all levels of the organization, ability to organize and prioritize, ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Demonstrates a proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, e-mail and internet navigation.
- Has knowledge of HIPAA rules and regulations for wellness programs.
- College degree preferred.
- 1 year of experience as a health and wellness professional.
- Certification program in Health Coaching required.
- Health care field background preferred.
Requires sitting, standing, walking, and light to medium lifting.