Entry level Inside Insurance Sales
**Sign on Bonus - Bilingual
**Sign on Bonus - Licensed (Property & Casualty)
Are you a motivated, customer- focused individual looking for an inside sales position in a high-volume agency? Grow your new career with one of the most stable and fast-growing insurance companies in America! We are starting a new local office in Seattle and are searching for dependable, highly motivated and self-driven team members.
Sales Representatives will start with a competitive base pay and opportunity for unlimited earnings through bonuses and advancement!
Additionally, we offer:
- A fun and competitive environment
- Signing bonus for bilingual or candidates who are currently licensed in Property & Casualty
- Monthly sales bonuses and contests
- PTO and competitive benefits such as medical, retirement and paid vacation that ensures a long lasting career with us
- Flexible work schedules including opportunities for 4-day work week and flex schedules.
- Full or Part-time positions available. Must be willing to work weekends and days/evenings on a rotational basis.
- NO COLD CALLING! Warm leads are provided. If you have a passion for helping others, get ready to join a company you can believe in and work alongside a team of associates who care!
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls to warm leads and:
- Prepare personalized insurance quotes, overcome objections and close sales and help protect customers by offering solutions to meet their needs.
- Cross Sell GEICO products
- Ensure a positive customer experience
- Ask for referrals
- Encourage online reviews
- Interact directly with our team of motivated GEICO associates, supervisors, managers and directors.
- Operate with complete integrity
- Attend community events and represent our agency and the GEICO brand.
We are looking for people who:
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Have prior sales experience or are driven by the desire to work in sales with a competitive spirit.
- Have prior customer service experience
- Currently licensed in Property & Casualty or willing to become licensed
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to be persuasive, persistent and confident in closing a sale
Please click on the link below to complete the assessment (allow 20 mins):
**Please include a cover letter with your resume.**
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
Hours per week:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Professional Development Assistance
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift