Provide strategic direction and vision content oversight, and supervision at all levels to the faculty, staff and students of the MNLC, including orientation/training and supervision of didactic and clinical preceptors.
Master's level graduate degree or higher in Public Health, Medicine, or related science field.
Internationally Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC)
Five (5) years experience in clinical services
Five (5) years experience in teaching/clinical instruction
1) Provide strategic direction for the MNLC in the arenas of program development, partnerships and associations, and fund-raising.
2) Orientation/training and supervision of didactic and clinical preceptors
Appropriate training of clinical preceptors in how to manage, evaluate and track student progress toward efficiency for each of the competencies
3) Interfaces with affiliated post-secondary institutions to achieve program efficacy.
4) Assure that the program delivers standards of the accrediting body for students, staff, and program content.
5) Develops clinical and didactic curriculum to the standards of CAAHEP and LEAARC, IBLCE, and the post-secondary institution.
6) Engages in public speaking on behalf of the MNLC.
7) Oversees all evaluation activities of the MNLC.
8) Oversees all recruiting of students and clinical sites for the MNLC.
9) Interfaces with clinical satellites to assure the sites meet standards of MNLC.
10) Perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
Complexity of Work: Within scope of job, requires leadership skills, strategic thinking, critical thinking skills, decisive judgement, teaching ability, content mastery, public speaking skills, ability to work in a stressful environment.
Protective Equipment: Follow Standard Precautions using person protective equipment as required.
For applicants viewing this ad from an external site, please go to https://hr.hfcc.edu/ and click the "Jobs" link to apply.
For further information about HFC, please visit us at www.hfcc.edu or on Facebook,www.hfcc.edu/facebook, Twitter, www.twitter.com/hfcc, LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/company/henry-ford-college.