Reports to the Director of Orthopedic and Cancer Institutes. Under administrative review is responsible for initiating and coordinating the clerical and secretarial functions required in effective implementation of administrative policies.
· Five (5) years relevant office experience.
· A.A. Degree required
· 50 wpm and ability to perform merge and database functions. Proficient in computer software such as MS Word and MS Excel. Ability to pleasantly handle interruptions in work tasks due to greeting people and answering the phone lines. Able to mange MS Outlook calendars of multiple institute directors. Excellent interpersonal skills, and maturity when dealing with CHOC Associates and the general public.
- Five (5) years of administrative experience, three(3) of which must have included supervision, organization, coordination and performance of duties at a responsible level.
- University graduation in Business Administration preferred
- MS Office-Word, Excel, Power Point and Publisher and data analysis.
Job Administrative Support/Clerical
Primary LocationOrange County
Organization Children's Hospital Orange Co.