Skechers is seeking an eCommerce SEO Manager to help build and evolve the SEO discipline at Skechers.com. This candidate will be responsible for the development of best practice SEO implementation and management for all Skechers SEO direct to consumer efforts. This includes monitoring and reporting of page rankings, technical integration for SEO programs, SEO migrations, and providing the digital team overall thought leadership on SEO strategies.
Skechers is building a best-in-class digital team and discipline to meet the demand generated by its global brand appeal, profitable & growing retail business, and expanding international presence. Digital commerce across all consumer touch points is being revitalized and optimized, and we are seeking to grow our team with digital enthusiasts (and if you love footwear, even better!). Come join the digital revolution at Skechers and help us evolve our business as we elevate your impact.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
- Manage and oversee all SEO implementation including on-page technical optimization, back/internal linking, and content creation across desktop and mobile
- Create & own the roadmap of initiatives to support strategic objectives to optimize SEO
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link development and other SEO related activities
- Establish Enterprise tool, audit plan, content recommendations to improve site indexing and ranking against our top business priorities
- Work closely with Site Content, Merchandise, PR, Content Marketing, and Digital Marketing teams to ensure consistent deployment of SEO tactics
- Report weekly on the effectiveness of SEO and ensure positive ROI for each SEO initiative
- Work with internal teams to help establish reports against SEO efforts and provide insights and recommendations for improvements.
- Responsible for all JIRA SEO ticket creation and management
- Manage agencies, vendors and in-house teams in all areas impacting SEO
- Experience with Local SEO & Schema Markup is a must
- Knowledge of how to optimize for voice search is a plus
- Be knowledgeable and on top of all the latest SEO industry trends
- Must be a subject matter expert in all areas of Enterprise SEO
- 2-5+ years of SEO experience at an Enterprise level
- Advanced knowledge in SEO strategies, tactics and execution
- Strong knowledge of Google Search Console
- Up to date on latest search engine algorithm updates
- Working knowledge of SEO platforms (such as Brightedge or SearchMetrics)
- Knowledge of log file analysis software is a plus
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, and other website technology related to SEO
- Knowledge of JIRA or other IT/Site change management tool is a plus
- Require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong project management skills in retail, marketing, or e-commerce preferred
- eCommerce marketing experience a plus
- Able to effectively navigate GA360, Tableau, GTM
- Foundation understanding of eCommerce platforms and technology
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.