We are currently seeking a Solutions Architect whose primary job function will be to recommend, design, install, and maintain the suite of total information technology services and solutions that Network Access offers.
Periodic 24x7 on-call rotation is a requirement of this position.
Expertise and experience in the following technology areas can be your key to building a successful career with Network Access.
- Microsoft - Server - Exchange - Office 365
- Active Directory
- Server and Storage Technologies
- Cloud Computing
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
This position requires the successful candidate to work both on-site with clients and work closely with internal teams to design systems to suit our clients’ strategic needs.
Examples of specialized skills and/or certifications desired include:
- SAN and NAS experience (EMC / Other)
- Virtual server environments (VMWare, Citrix and Microsoft)
- Physical-to-Virtual (P2V) Migrations
- Cisco switching and routing
- Microsoft Active Directory migration and management
- Microsoft Exchange migration and management
- Other Microsoft services (DNS, DHCP, IIS, WSUS, Terminal Services, etc)
- MCITP certification a plus
- Linux experience a plus
- Project Management experience a plus
Solutions Architect responsibilities:
- Provide pre and/or post sales consulting, design, implementation and on-going support services for clients.
- Manage and monitor remote client servers and systems
- Candidate will be working on mission critical business applications operating in 24/7 data center environments
- Provide support to current and potential customers in a friendly and professional manner
Job Type: Full-time