- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
Society Hill Towers is a Multi Tower High Rise Condominium Community in the beautiful heart of Society Hill. We are looking for an Engineer/Assistant to Operations Manager with 10 years experience in residential electric, and a solid general knowledge of all systems in plumbing, boiler/chillers, valve replacement and computer programs, etc. Qualified candidate must be able to work as part of team, assisting with running all mechanics of the buildings. Certifications preferred, but are optional. Fabulous benefits available, including 401K, health, dental, vision, vacation and a great working environment. Must pass drug test and have a clean criminal background. Salary commensurate with experience. Looking for an individual who will join this group of long term employees take advantage of the this wonderful opportunity.
An Engineer/Assistant to Operations Manager must be experienced in the operation and repair of building mechanical systems. Must have knowledge of systems such as central heating boilers, air conditioning chillers, domestic hot and cold water systems, air handling, plumbing, storm drains, fire protection, pumps, valves, computer control valves and computer control. Must be familiar with all aspects of HVAC.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Support a positive and professional image through actions and dress.
- Demonstrate competency in the performance of duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to read and comprehend work order instructions and other correspondence.
- Ability to comprehend specifications which relate to system performance and layout.
- Knowledge of electrical troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of pump repair.
- General knowledge of various types of gauges and control devices.
- Ability to operate equipment, assess equipment performance, perform routine maintenance, repair and replace elements.
- Ability to comprehend, prepare and complete logs.
- While performing the duties of this job, the Engineer is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving, mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles, extreme cold and extreme heat.
- While performing the duties of this job, the Engineer frequently is required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear/listen and smell.
- While performing the duties of this job, the Engineer is required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The Engineer must regularly lift and/or move up to 15 lbs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- residential electric: 10 years (Required)
- Building Operations: 10 years (Required)
- Stationary Engineer: 10 years (Required)