You’ll discover more than a job at Walmart. This is a place where you can really make a difference in the lives of our customers, as well as your own. Come see how working at Walmart can unlock a world of possibilities.
Your local Lynnwood, WA Walmart is hiring a Vision Center Manager!
On the job training!
What You’ll Do at Walmart
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives sales in the Vision Center
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for the Vision Center
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures the provision of quality eyewear
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Customer/Member service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer/Member needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Oversees the implementation of and participates in community outreach programs, and encourages Associates to serve as good members of the community.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for Associates in the Vision Center
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Upholds the Company's Open Door Policy
Preferred Job Requirements
- Prefer experience in health care management
- Washington Optician State License, American Board of Opticianry, or National Contact Lens Examiners certifications preferred. Walmart provides on the job training for certifications.
Apply at walmart.com/apply and reference Store #2594 Lynnwood, WA
1400 164th St SW, Lynnwood, WA 98087
Walmart Store, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice.