Sunlight Electri-Cal Solutions is looking for motivated Outside Sales Representatives looking to get into Solar/Microgrid sales in the Bay Area. Solar and Microgrid systems are quickly becoming an urgent need for many families and businesses in the Bay Area and surrounding counties. Our company we will train you to be a top seller in this industry. We are looking for people who excel at creating and maintaining customer relationships that foster trust in our company.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Have valid driver's license with a working car
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Bilingual preferred
- Must have active CPMR or CSP certification or sales CSLB license
- Proof of experience in sales
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and some holidays, if needed
- Must be willing to travel to multiple counties in Northern California
- Must be willing to spend 70-80% of time on lead generation and traveling within your designated work zone
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Must be knowledgeable in:
- Marketing/ Email Marketing
- Sales Support
- Self-generated lead sales strategies
- Attend all training sessions for both Solar and Microgrid systems. Must be well versed in all aspects of the systems to explain the product to all potential clients and must stay up to date on current products in the market by regularly coming to meetings and trainings.
- Meet monthly sales targets/goals set by company
- Develop self-generated leads, update company with a list of potential clients and follow through on all leads gathered in a timely manner.
- Manage a pipeline and create a report after each new appointment and follow through with the client and send information back to the company.
- Set and confirm initial contact with potential clients and any subsequent appointments and conduct in-home sales presentations for both Solar and/or Microgrid systems.
- Maintain contact with client throughout the sale and post-sale process including but not limited to answering client questions about products and keeping them informed on status of installation/process.
This is a commission-based position.
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Solar Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Outside Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- California driver's (Required)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required