Provide leadership for client engagements in the UX/UI design capability by conceptualizing and creating large-scale digital experiences and applications. Engage with clients to articulate client needs and requirements into industry leading digital designs clearly while identifying and prioritizing project milestones and processes. Produce industry-leading design artifacts directly while mentoring fellow designers in a hands-on environment.
- 5+ years of experience with user interface (UI) design and user experience (UX)
- Experience with working in cross-functional, Agile teams to design large-scale digital experiences that meet business objectives
- Experience with the full spectrum of the digital creative process, including user research, information architecture, wireframing, rapid prototyping, interface design, and front-end development
- Experience with HTML/CSS and front-end framework methodologies
- Experience with Section 508 compliance
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA, BS, or BFA degree required
- Experience with modern design tools, including Adobe CC, Azure, Sketch, and InVision and implementing designs using front-end design frameworks, including Bootstrap, Foundation, and US Web Design Standards
- Experience with using a version control system, including Git, GitHub, GitLab, or BitBucket and content management systems, including WordPress or Drupal
- Experience with responsive Web sites
- Experience with the design of mobile applications
- Experience with usability evaluations and testing
- Experience with building and maintaining client relationships in a team-based government and professional services environment
- Experience with developing digital data visualizations
- Knowledge of branding and experience visual design a plus
- Ability to exhibit visual design expertise and pay strict attention to detail while being able to work independently and define project objectives and milestones
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.