We are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to take the lead on all project coordination from conception to completion. Must be able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Contract administration.
- Negotiate with vendors, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Prepare RFI's and submittals.
- Scheduling correspondence with clients.
- Planning and coordination of jobs including sourcing and dispatching appropriate materials, labor, equipment, subcontractors, housing, travel, etc.
- Develop, monitor and maintain project schedules.
- Analyze daily reports and track job costs.
- Budget management.
- Support field project managers.
- Generate change orders.
- Maintain project documentation.
- Occasional field visits if required.
- Adhere to all company protocol, project policies, accounting procedures etc.
- Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Ability to read construction drawings.
- Quantity takeoffs and material calculations.
- Proven working experience in construction project management.
- Leadership skills.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management.
- Problem solver.
- Some knowledge of golf.
- Familiar with heavy construction equipment. (not looking for operator)
- College degree in construction management, landscape architecture, civil engineering, related field or relevant Continuing Education classes.
- Construction estimating.
- Sage 100 Contractor.
D.H.R. Construction, Inc. is a golf course renovation contractor with projects throughout the United States. The company has been in business for 30 years and has a strong and stable customer base. Competitive salary, benefits and generous PTO accruals. EOE
Please send resume, cover letter and follow the link below to complete a prequalification assessment. Allow approximately 40 minutes to complete the tests.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 4 years (Required)
- Construction Office: 2 years (Required)