Empower Clinics (www.empowerclinics.com) is currently seeking a licensed Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathy to provide patient services for individuals seeking to learn more about medical cannabis treatment options and potentially to register for a medical marijuana ID card.
Empower is helping thousands of patients suffering from chemotherapy side effects, seizures, PTSD and a multitude of chronic pain related conditions. Empower knows each patient is unique and we help patients select the optimal product type for their individual need.
Why Work For Us? / Perks:
- Work with our team of doctors who have attended or served at Harvard, Johns Hopkins, Brown, Baylor, USC, UCLA and Washington University.
- Our team is passionate about the space and has written over 12 books and published over 300 articles on medical cannabis.
- Competitive pay plus incentives.
- Friendly staff.
- Flexible hours.
- Compensation depends on role and overall experience.
- MD or DO licensed to practice in State of Oregon
- Must currently reside in the Grants Pass/Medford/Ashland area or willing to travel to those areas.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review patient medical records and manage patient to evaluate whether or not a patient suffers from a condition that is eligible for treatment with medical marijuana
- Inform patients of the risks and benefits associated with medical cannabis use
- Determine whether the issuance of a medical marijuana recommendation is appropriate for each patient
- Provide treatment plan guidance to qualifying patients
Qualified Medical Professionals APPLY TODAY!
Job Type: Part-time. Hours flexible to meet a physician's desired schedule.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $100.00 to $125.00 /hour