- CAD Software
- Design Experience
*Job Title: Lead Engineer- Electrical/Electronics
Location: Livermore, CA
Job Type: Full Time -Permanent *
- The Electrical/Electronic Engineering Liaison plays a pivotal role in addressing critical program challenges and takes the lead in delivering results to the customer
- The Resident Engineer is expected to be the face of TTL and is a lead level role in developing and maintaining customer relationship
- The role requires the candidate to work independently and with the remote team in delivering the best quality, within time and budget and ensure business continuity
- The role requires a person with very good technical, general management and business acumen
- Responsible for establishing, planning, leading and executing the activities necessary to ensure validated release and sign-off of dedicated vehicle components and sub-systems including co-ordination to ensure appropriate cross functional representation and input from all relevant areas
- Expertise in the field of Electrical wiring harness design and development, data management, project management, co-ordination in automotive and\or Commercial Vehicles
- 7+ years of relevant experience in automotive industry
- Extensive design experience of Electrical routing & packaging, Schematics, System Engineering and Engineering change management projects for Automotive, and Trucks.(Schematics plays import role as there is no 3D work at present, experience in Zuken would be handy)
- Engineering knowledge & Experience of activities (Wire Harness Design, CAN, DFMEA for Commercial Vehicles)
- Must have worked on CAN, J1939 using CANoe and CANAlyzer and Diagnostic Tools
- Must be proficient in CAD platforms: AutoCAD Electrical. Knowledge in or PTC Creo (cabling), Catia V5 (electrical workbench), Pro-Cabling, Pro-Diagram, Pro-Harnessing, Pro- Piping, UG NX, Capital Logic & Integrator, Capital Harness is also welcome
- Experience in DFMEA/PFMEA and problem solving techniques such as 5-why, 8D, etc.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering discipline or equivalent specialisation
Tata Technologies is a company dedicated to bringing better products to market for our customers and to the millions of people around the world who benefit from them. We are a leading global provider of engineering services, serving the world’s leading manufacturing companies.
We are currently expanding our Engineering footprint with several of our clients and have opportunities for those who are the best in their field. If you are looking to join a company that values their employees, stands behind their services and strives to make product development dreams a reality, look no further.
Tata Technologies Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
- Zuken: 1 year (Preferred)
- Wire Harness Design: 6 years (Preferred)
- Automotive, Off Road Vehicles, Heavy Duty Machinery: 6 years (Preferred)
- Electrical Diagnostic Tools (CAN or J1939): 4 years (Preferred)