Looking for fire suppression experience and K-Class License!
Captive-Aire is the nation's leading manufacturer of commercial kitchen ventilation systems. As the industry's innovator, Captive-Aire sets the standard for commercial kitchen ventilation equipment and service, and offers the most competitive pricing. Captive-Aire is also known for the fastest and most reliable lead times in the industry.
- Install, inspection and service of kitchen fire suppression systems
- Develop and maintain service schedule
- Prepare and submit job reports and invoices daily
- Sell and develop Preventive Maintenance programs to potential and existing customers
- Texas K-Class License required
- Experience in fire system (kitchen, sprinkler, alarm) installation and service.
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems
- Ability to read commercial wiring schematics
- Ability to lift 50 pounds independently and use power and hand tools
- Work in outside conditions
- Use of ladders for roof access
- Sometimes tight working conditions between equipment
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Disability & life insurance based upon election of medical insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days based upon tenure
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
Salary: Base salary (above average), plus monthly bonus based upon productivity and profits.
Captive-Aire Systems, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off