Rocore, established in 1984, designs and manufacturers heat transfer products in five manufacturing facilities in Wisconsin, Connecticut, Kentucky and Texas. Rocore’s headquarters is located in Indianapolis on the southwest side of the city. The company is founded on the principle of customer satisfaction through flexibility and employee commitment. Our ability to perform is based not only on the experience of our management team but also on the work ethic and empowerment of our employees in a mutually respectful environment.
Rocore Burkesville is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Technician. The primary responsibility of the Quality Technician will be to assist with IATF TS16949 requirements, and to maintain internal auditing processes with supporting documentation.
- Process verification, auditing control plans – MWI’s - procedures to confirm the process is being done as intended.
- Leader of Layered Audit Process
- Focus on Internal audits to meet IATF compliance documenting all results and following thru with corrective/preventive actions
- Maintaining records required from the internal auditing process – Confirming that all the documentation is followed through and closed out
- Issue and maintain work instructions and control plans
- Assist with Core Tools MSA studies, Leads Gauge R & R verification
- Assure Check Fixtures in production are being maintained
- Support day to day quality issues that arise internally or external
- Issues, evaluates, and processes customer returns providing corrective and preventive actions as needed.
- Analyze data and support plant personnel in improving processes.
- Summarizes quality data and issues SCAR's(Supplier Corrective Action Requests) to suppliers and CAR's (Corrective Action Requests) internally or externally.
- Quality Alerts and Visual Aids as needed.
- Performs all activities in accordance with the IATF TS16949 Quality Management System
- Perform other such assignments as provided by supervisor
- Good computer skills, Word, Excel, and Power Point as well as have excellent math skills and ability to process numbers quickly to produce charts, control documents, and work instructions.
- Working knowledge and experience with IATF TS16949 requirements or equivalent
- Knowledge of APQP and PPAP’s requirements (Control Plans, Measurement Systems Analysis) Core Tools.
- Ability to enter data and effectively display what has been entered for evaluation.
- Ability to train employees on quality aspects and lead by example.
- Must exhibit good interpersonal skills, team building and leadership characteristics.
Required Education & Experience
- Minimum of a 2 year technical degree or equivalent experience required.
- Must have 1 to 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment with responsibility in quality.
- Trained in auditing to TS, ISO, or IATF standards
- IATF TS16949 Trained auditor or experience at internal auditing preferred.
- Core Tool Knowledge preferred.
Please check us out on the web at www.rocore.com.
Rocore is proud to be an equal opportunity employer’ M/W/Vets/Disabled.
Job Type: Full-time