The Inside Sales Associate, a new remote position, is responsible for business development in the Midwest market for the ServiceNow platform and implementation services. The Inside Sales Associate is the account manager responsible for lead generation sales strategies that achieve target revenue through implementation of sales plans, marketing plans and call activity to ensure targeted goals are exceeded. The candidate should have 5 or more years of selling or technical experience within information technology. This position reports to the Regional Account Executive. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a technical background that would like to transition to an inside sales role, a self-driven sales executive who prefers to work remotely and develop a successful, scalable program, or an account manager that would like to transition to enterprise and major account sales.
Location: Greater Chicago Area (Remote)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates sales and marketing plans, implements strategies and tactics which will increase our ServiceNow client base.
- Conducts sales conversations remotely with existing ServiceNow clients and named strategic prospects.
- Manages a sales pipeline to ensure continuous achievement of monthly revenue and meeting targets.
- Documents all activities in the ServiceNow CRM to manage sales activities, follow-ups with clients and prospects and generate reports to reflect quantity and quality of sales activities.
- Has deep knowledge of how to position the technology platform and develops strategies to get the conversation started with named accounts that would benefit from the solution.
- Works collaboratively with the Regional Account Executive to develop detailed sales campaigns which will drive leads and thought leadership in the market.
- Continuously updates the Regional Account Executive on interactions with prospects and clients about the clients evolving needs.
- Does proper handoff of prospects ready for next steps to ensure a smooth and productive meeting with the Account Executive and ServiceNow.
- Attends and promotes events and tradeshows by reaching out to attendees before the event to drive booth activity.
- Takes the lead on building relationships thru social media, associations, and to promote the brand and develop new leads.
- Effectively positions the brand to prospects and customers in a compelling manner which drives new logo and platform application acquisitions.
- Develops and maintains a professional and positive relationship with customers, ServiceNow and team members.
- Internal drive to work effectively remotely and be accountable for growth targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Associate’s Degree, or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 5 years of sales or technical experience in information technology. Must be a true hunter, who is adept and disciplined at prospecting. Should have experience communicating at the C level.
- Well-organized, with high attention to detail.
- A Sales Hunter who enjoys the pursuit of new logo acquisition through prospecting.
- Must have experience in the technology needs and environment of organizations.
- A Sales Professional who holds themselves accountable for exceeding their revenue goals and takes ownership of their actions.
- Consistent 5+ year track record of exceeding goals.
- Success selling or familiarity with complex SaaS professional products and services.
- Understands sales processes and pipelines and is familiar with ServiceNow.
- Uses the consultative sales process to identify needs and offer the proper ServiceNow solutions to our clients and prospects.
- Superior communication skills both verbal and written.
- Team player who works collaboratively with peers and management.
ISM offers a competitive compensation package with non-capped commission potential. Perks include Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, matching 401k and more! Position is full-time and works remotely. Must be available for regular meetings, training and some travel for events. We are a leading gold ServiceNow Sales Partner and Silver ServiceNow Delivery Partner with a reputation for providing exceptional consulting and ServiceNow implementation services to organizations globally.
EOE/Affirmative Employer. Diversity candidates encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- telemarketing: 3 years
- ServiceNow sales: 1 year
- Technology (SaaS) solution sales: 5 years
- Inside Sales: 5 years
Required work authorization: