*Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Project Manager responsible for our Pre-Assignments Team, to work in the Beaverton, OR area. Responsible for managing budgets for site wide indirect work. Managing scope and change orders for Programming Team, generating and validating gap reports, and maintaining processes and procedures. OSHA 10/30 hour Construction Certificate preferred. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.*
- Provide technical supervision and direction of project team members (including engineers, designers, drafters, and administrative personnel).
- Coordinate design document deliverables prepared by other engineers, designers and drafters.
- Interface with multiple disciplines, Project Management, Systems Owners, Customers, General Contractors, and Sub-Contractors.
- Analyze schedule to establish efficient personnel resource work loading.
- Read and interpret construction contract documents.
- Facilitate effective design review meetings and field walks with client and contractors.
- Must have experience with design Project Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university. Two years of directly related work experience may be considered in lieu of 4 year degree.
- Previous Project Management experience with emphasis on industrial manufacturing facilities is desirable.
- Knowledge of building codes and standards including individual Client's Design Standards.
- Understanding and skills in assessing a customer’s requirements/needs in the field.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year