This is your opportunity to make an impact in the lives of families in communities in Brockton that need the most help!
Our client is one of the leading behavioral and mental health providers in New England. Come work with mental health leaders and make a huge impact within the children and families of the local communities! We are looking for a Clinical Supervisor to join our team!
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for providing supervision to assigned clinicians, serving on the Management Team, and coordinating clinical services of assigned clinicians with clients, referral agencies, collateral agencies, and the Clinic.
Educational and Licensing Requirements:
- Master's degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Clinical Psychology, or other relevant area of social or human services.
- Must be independently licensed (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, LDAC 1) or LCSW within three months of qualifying for LICSW.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide clinical and administrative supervision to assigned clinicians
- Assist in employee recruitment, selection, evaluation and terminations
- Review all referrals for therapy and assign to appropriate clinician.
- Provide and participate in trainings and consultations as necessary
- Provide program development and marketing in the community
- Assist with Utilization Review Provide on call duties for emergency consultation/intervention to clients and therapists on a rotating basis after hours
- Assist in the research, planning, development, and implementation of clinical and administrative policies
- Participate in surveys, audits, and license reviews
- Provide emergency consultation to clients and therapists in the absence of the Clinic Director
- Provide individual, group, family, and couples counseling (may be required to maintain a caseload)
Experience and Skills requirements:
- Two years full-time supervised clinical experience subsequent to obtaining a Master's degree
Why Should You Apply?
- Integral part of a company that is passionate and dedicated to helping the local communities
- Hands-on, invaluable experienced working with your immediate team and clients in their environment
- Work with the latest electronic health record technology
- On-going training
- Competitive salary, health benefits, paid time off, strong team environment, electronic health records, and professional liability insurance.
Our client is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Code: 1890
Job Type: Full-time
- supervised clinical: 2 years (Required)