LLA therapy is currently seeking energetic, creative, & self-motivated Board Certified Behavior Analyst. We were voted as top work places in 2019. Come join our team of multi-disciplinary therapies. We are a team of occupational therapists, physical therapists, speech-language therapists, music therapists, registered behavior technicians, and behavior analysts. We have clinics in Medina, Fairlawn, and Hudson.
- Perform the responsibilities of a behavior analyst as required by the BACB.
- Train and supervise technicians and therapists.
- Communicate with professionally and clearly with the team.
- Complete assessment and reports by the requested date.
- Motivate the technicians and therapists as well as peers.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BCBA and COBA certification required
- Master degree in psychology, applied behavior analysis, or related field
- Previous experience working with individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder across settings (home, center based, and school)
- Drivers License
- Completed FBI & BCI background check
- Cover letter with availability & salary
- 3 references (2 professional & 1 personal)
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off