Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central New Mexico Donation Center is looking for a outgoing professional to help us grow our collection operations in the greater Albuquerque area. This job requires a combination of working in the office and being out in the community forming partnerships with local businesses and non profits. Previous sales or outreach experience is required. Previous office / administrative experience also needed. If you are interested in the position please read the job description below.
Position Title: Donation Center Partnership Coordinator
Position Classification: Non- Exempt
Work Schedule: TBD
Supervisor: Donation Center Director
Purpose of Position:
The overall purpose of the Donation Center is to provide funding for Big Brothers Big Sisters of New Mexico to serve children who could benefit from a relationship with a volunteer mentor. The position of Donation Center Partnership Coordinator supports the work of the Donation Center through building and maintaining positive relationships with businesses and other charities that facilitate the collection of additional donations. Working with the Donation Center Director and the Donation Center leadership team, the Partnership Coordinator is responsible for the strategic management of partnership relationships for the Donation Center.
Partnership Functions –
- Continually seek ways to build relationships with businesses and other nonprofit entities that support increases in the collection of donations. This partnership work will regularly include:
- Bin management (strategic placement, management, etc)
- PODS management
- Building and managing relationships with a variety of entities for clothing drives including:
- Sports Teams
- Schools & Clubs
- Collect and analyze data related to partner-based collections
- Analyze information about collections and make strategic recommendations to leadership team regarding:
- ADS (including PODS)
- Clothing drives
- Maintain and organize clothing drives to prevent overlap of resources and consistent product collection.
- Steward relationships with current partners to maintain, and where possible grow, collections
- Current bin partners
- Current clothing drive partners
- Implement and grow marketing activities with partners
- Office Functions –
- Great customer service skills
- Computer and internet use
- Answering phones and scheduling donors
- Accepting clothing and household donations from donors in person.
- Moving and organizing donated items
- Qualifications -
- Strong written, and oral communication and customer service skills
- Proven relationship management skills * Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience with data driven decision making * Experience managing complex organizational systems
- Proficient in computers, personnel and scheduling.
- Accomplished with Office products (i.e. word, excel) * Able to work some evenings and weekends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field would be helpful.
- You must have reliable transportation for this position. BBBS will reimburse for mileage.Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Outside Sales: 2 years
- Outreach Expierence: 2 years