BASIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Important Note: Only applicants that currently reside within 30 miles of Grand Junction, Colorado will be considered.
After training you will need to understand all aspects of the Facility Supply and Service Industry and how Sanitary Supply Corp goes to market. Our goal is for a "World Class" customer experience.
Communicating and listening effectively with customers and outside sales team members through telephone calls, emails, and in person to maintain a positive growing relationship.
Inbound and Outbound orders using phone and emails.
Follow-up, Follow-up, Follow-up, and Follow-up. We like to let our customers know they are the most important customer.
Creating accurate sales orders and billing.
Organizing yours and your the outside sales team’s schedules and workload.
Follow up with customer outstanding invoices and/or accounting issues.
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND SKILL SETS TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
Outgoing, friendly and a positive attitude. Able to overcome problems and negativity.
Able to motivate others through dynamic personality and self confidence.
Self Starting and able to make quick decisions and above average problem solving skills.
Be able to look at big picture with regards to the company and staff success.
Be thorough in completing tasks. Must have meticulous, detailed and highly organized work performance.
Professional, well spoken, knowledgeable and articulate. Poor grammar will not be accepted in verbal or written skills.
Professional and strong leadership role is needed for this position. Manner and dress attire must be professional.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
Confidence with computers and learning new computer programs. This skill will be tested prior to being hired. Must know more than the basics of spreadsheets, Microsoft programs, etc.
Pleasing and professional telephone speaking voice. This skill will be evaluated during a telephone interview.
Managing many tasks simultaneously and resolving issues promptly and excellent follow-through organization.
Ability to learn and function independently as well as part of the team. You will be expected to lead and organize team meetings.
Persons having active employment in the past 6 months will be considered first in the evaluation process
PAY AND COMPENSATIONS:
The base pay for this position is related to the level of responsibility the applicant is willing to take on, and current skill set. Hourly wages can range from $10 per hour to $18 per hour + commissions. Normal work week is 40 hours.
Advancement will depend upon job performance, skills learned and applied, attitude, and extra responsibilities taken on.
- Applicants must pass a background check.
- Safety of all personnel and quality of work is of paramount concern. We are a Drug and Alcohol Free workplace. You will be required to take and pass a Drug and Alcohol Test prior to employment. Testing also occurs at Random, Post Incident, and For Cause. Refusal to take any test is interpreted as a failure, and is immediate grounds for termination.
- We are a smoke-free work environment with NO SMOKING ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY.
- It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification. Sanitary Supply Corp is an equal opportunity employer.