- High School Diploma or GED
- Retail Sales
- Driver's License
- Customer Service
- Cosmetology License
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
Full Time Sales Associate
CosmoProf, a Sally Beauty Holdings company, is currently searching for enthusiastic Full Time Sales Associates to join our growing CosmoProf team! At CosmoProf, we dedicate ourselves to licensed professionals in the Beauty Industry and are committed to making our salon professional customers feel inspired to be their best! We don’t just service the customer - we connect to provide an EPIC experience based on our four pillars of Education, Product, Inspiration and Community.
As a Sales Associate, you will be a part of a team-oriented and dynamic environment dedicated to servicing customers in the beauty industry. We believe that our success is based primarily on the quality and hard work of our valued team members, dedicated to providing our customers with the product knowledge and education needed to enhance their own success in the Beauty World.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing superior customer service to our professional clientele by offering and explaining features and benefits on our products to ensure they are choosing the brands best suited for their business.
- Utilizing sales techniques such as suggestive selling to secure maximum sales.
- Recording all sales transactions in the Point of Sale System and handling all monetary transactions accurately and effectively
- Assisting in maintaining an excellent store appearance including performing light cleaning duties and ensuring shipment is processed and product is replenished as needed
- Demonstrating the highest level of ethical standards, with a drive to uphold our “Culture of Can Do”
- Excellent customer service skills with prior cash handling experience
- Availability to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs occasionally, unassisted
- Must have reliable transportation
- Education level of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Age of 18 years or older
Prior retail experience or holding a license in cosmetology is desirable but not required
Work where we treat you and our customers as a priority
- Competitive wage and other incentives
- Comprehensive training program
- Excellent benefits including store discount, sample products, 401(k), and paid time off
- Opportunities to grow your career within the company
- On-going product knowledge programs and customer experience coaching
- Great hours- no late nights or evening weekend hours. Closed most holidays
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, age, religion, nation origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability or other categories protected by law.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Cosmetology (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)