We are specialists in the National HVAC arena and we are looking for a dynamic and passionate leader to support our service provider network. This person will use their influence and strong communication skills to seek out, recruit and on-board HVAC service providers across the US and Canada to become part of our premier national network.
Our company currently provides national HVAC coverage across the country. We have both self-performing HVAC technicians as well as a network of 750 mechanical contracting service providers delivering nationwide HVAC retrofits, maintenance, service, audits and energy consulting. Our world class National Customer Service Contact Center consists of over 50 full time associates who process 32,000 work orders per year while providing services to 55 clients spanning over 13,000 sites and 30,000 pieces of heating and air conditioning equipment.
This strategic position will provide the recruiting, management, and oversight of our entire provider network. We can only be as good as the partners we work with; that’s where YOU come in. If you want a fast-paced career where you truly make a difference to the success of an organization then this could be the right place for you!
Do you have what it takes to for this position?
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal & written
- The ability to negotiate with providers and/or clients alike to a win-win solution
- Strong computer skills - experience in MS Office: Excel, Word & other software programs
- A pure love of multi-tasking and a keen sense of urgency
- The ability to articulate yourself well & influence others
- Analytical skills that will allow you to Interpret data to manipulate & create spreadsheets
Here are some of the challenging and strategic initiatives you will be supporting:
- Full service provider network management through building strong relationships and setting performance expectations
- Creating and maintaining all preventive maintenance contracts
- Developing and monitoring performance metrics and quality assurance of all of our field partners
- Partnering with our sales team on pricing strategies
- Working with a variety of different clients in different market segments
We are proud to offer competitive benefits which include medical, dental and vision coverage; 401K; life insurance; paid holidays; world-class training and long-term career opportunities.