Mankiewicz celebrated its 125th anniversary last year. Our long-established company has been producing and selling high-quality industrial coatings since 1895 and is now one of the most successful globally-active coatings companies. Today, our team consists of over 1,400 employees working at 17 locations worldwide that are driven by the desire to combine innovative technologies, customize products and create efficient painting processes.
From small manufacturers to large global corporations, Mankiewicz is at ease in the automotive, aviation and general industry markets. Countless projects and challenges have shaped the company and its product portfolio into what it is today. Mankiewicz paint flew to the moon on a camera lens in 1969. A Hollywood mission brought Mankiewicz to the big screen in the 1990s. In "GoldenEye," the interior of James Bond’s BMW Z3 was painted with Mankiewicz paint - not shaken, but well stirred by the Mankiewicz experts.
Come join the Mankiewicz team!
- Present, promote and sell coatings products using knowledge and persuasion to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing and/or potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Provide management with timely reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Independently support market development.
- Serve as support for customer contracts and agreements.
- Serve as support between company and customer for development projects.
- Active involvement in Accounts Receivable Management.
- Issue professional sales communications.
- Promote a positive company image and develop long-term relationships with customers.
- Minimum education of Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in the coatings industry strongly preferred.
- Specialized knowledge of coatings strongly preferred.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Willingness to travel 75% of the month.
- The position requires the ability to travel both domestically and internationally, including to countries and customers that may require proof of vaccination.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise.
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Proven track record in effective customer relationship management.
- Capable of effective conflict resolution.
If an offer is made, applicant will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Mankiewicz Coatings is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable laws, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Please explain in detail your sales experience in the coatings industry.
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: On the road