- Provide wound care and treatment to patients of all ages, including toddlers and infants.
- Implement infection control measures to prevent the spread of infections.
- Utilize and maintain durable medical equipment (DME) for wound care procedures.
- Document patient information accurately and efficiently using electronic health record systems such as CRM and Office Ally.
- Collaborate with healthcare team members to develop and implement individualized care plans.
- Provide health coaching and education to patients and their families regarding wound care management.
- Collect and process specimens for laboratory testing.
- Valid nursing license and certification as a Wound Care Nurse.
- Proficiency in wound care techniques and wound closure.
- Knowledge of infection control protocols and practices.
- Familiarity with durable medical equipment (DME) used in wound care procedures.
- Experience working with electronic health record systems, such as CRM and Ofice Ally.
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact with patients, families, and healthcare team members.
- Competency in specimen collection processing for laboratory testing.
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. Other duties may be assigned as necessary to meet the needs of the organization.
Job Types: Part-time, PRN, Full-time
Pay: $40.00 - $60.00 per hour
Expected hours: 10 – 40 per week
- Continuing education credits
Supplemental pay types:
- Choose your own hours
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Missouri City, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- LVN (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)
Work Location: In person