Full Job Description
At Abercrombie & Fitch, quality is in our roots and we’re on a mission to honor this rich heritage. With an unwavering focus on our customer, we strive every day to deliver a unique and welcoming experience, whether in our stores or online. Our three global brands, Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids and Hollister Co., are the embodiment of our passion for the incredible product. At the heart of it all is our amazing 500-acre campus, nestled just outside of Columbus, Ohio. With an open workspace, inspiring views, and even a place to gather as a team around the fire pit, our Home Office fosters a diverse and inclusive culture that consistently seeks the input of our associates and focuses on the future. We are looking for leaders, visionaries, and creatives who are willing to roll up their sleeves and write the next chapter in our brand’s legacy.
Responsible for the execution of Asset Protection initiatives in assigned locations (3-6 stores), as well as, implementation of shortage reduction programs in high shrink location(s)
- Partner with local store management to meet strategic Asset Protection objectives
Effectively leverage business and sales performance as a means for shortage reduction
- Participate in store associate training regarding approved Asset Protection initiatives and workshops
Routine assessment of store operations, pre shrink indicators, and safety compliance measures through operational audits
Provide clear and consistent training to all store personnel on safety communication guidelines and current crisis management protocols
Proactively monitor controls and conduct surveillance to identify and investigate associate dishonesty
- Conduct investigations and interviews for inventory, cash loss, and violations of policy
- Conduct surveillance using CCTV or floor techniques to apprehend and deter theft in accordance with the company apprehension policies
- Initiate and support investigations related to Organized Retail Crime while partnering with Zone ORC Investigator and local law enforcement
- Complete special projects as assigned by Regional Manager of Asset Protection
- 4-year degree preferred.
- 2 or more years of experience in retail Asset Protection, multi-location experience preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to evaluate circumstances and make timely decisions based on company apprehension guidelines.
- Ability to work nights, evenings and weekends appropriate to retail business needs.
- Must pass a comprehensive background investigation.
- Must have a reliable means of transportation.
Must be Wicklander - Zulawski trained in interviewing.
Must fulfill all physical requirements including standing and walking
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER © ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. 2012