Stone Enterprises, Inc. is a manufacturer of high-quality machinery and parts used in the food industry. We are experiencing tremendous growth in our domestic and international markets and are seeking a CNC Machinist to join our company that is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska.
Position Overview: In this position, you will work with our team building parts and customized equipment for the food processing industry. If you have experience machining and/or programming and are ready to advance to new levels in your career and be generously compensated, we want to talk to you!
Primary Responsibilities: The successful candidate is responsible for ensuring the proper guidelines of workmanship and professionalism of all projects flowing through the shop. This person plans, organizes, leads and controls the workflow in a timely manner while achieving quality and on-time delivery!
- Program, set up, and operate CNC Hurco mills.
- Program, set up, and operate CNC Haas, Milltronics, and Okuma Lathes.
- Stainless Steel machining to food grade standards with tolerances from .0005 to .003.
- Reviews and checks work in process and finish products to ensure accuracy.
- Meets regularly with team and management on production schedule and priorities.
- Ensures procedures and processes are followed.
- Continuously learn new technical info to stay abreast with changing technology.
- On the job experience in a machine shop with minimum of 3 years experience.
- Machining of Stainless-Steel and plastics.
- CNC Programming and setup experience required.
- Ability to manage deadlines and meet schedules.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written & oral.
- Ability to read and comprehend drawings with exercising good judgement.
- Maintain shop upkeep, organization, tooling, equipment and cleanliness a must.
- Experience in fabrication, welding, equipment assembly, machine programming, and troubleshooting a Plus!
Physical Demands and Abilities:
- Frequently lift 30-50 pounds.
- Frequent standing for long periods of time.
- Regularly perform repetitive tasks.
- Regularly possess manual dexterity.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Expect a generous compensation package including strong benefits and annual bonus potential.
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, and other insurance coverage.
- 401K Plan with Company Matching Contributions
- Enjoy Paid Vacation and Holidays, Company Paid Meals, Free Parking Next to Building
- Work alongside experienced, highly motivated and talented fabricators, welders, machinists and engineers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible