Full Job Description
J.A. Fielden is hiring a Walmart Project Superintendent for a distribution center in Monroe, Ohio. If you have a strong background and proven track record with Walmart construction projects, we would love to talk to you!
Our management team brings more than 100 years of combined experience in the industry to our customers. Our team members are knowledgeable professionals with the demonstrated capabilities needed to meet all challenges of a dynamic and complex industry. We also have the capability to meet our customers' needs in twenty states. We are geographically diverse and have the management team and resources to build almost anything, anywhere.
Building big box retail is at the heart of J.A. Fielden's expertise. Tilt up, CMU, steel, wood, or pre-engineered metal frame, J.A. Fielden has done it all for a range of clients from Lowe's and Walmart to regional developers.
Our Vision is building relationships one project at a time.
Our Mission is to continually exceed our customers' expectations.
Our Core Values are:
1. Teamwork: We believe the only way to provide superior construction services is by collaborating with our projects' owners, engineers, architects and subcontractors. Together, we deliver exceptional results.
2. Perseverance: Stay the course.
3. Respect: Choose to treat others the way you want to be treated.
4. Development: We are committed to continuous improvement.
5. Integrity: Do the right thing all the time.
J.A. Fielden Co., Inc. is a service-oriented general contractor. For more than 25 years we have continued to grow by delivering top-quality construction projects. Our team specializes in industrial and multi-family projects.
Because of the customer we exist!