VACANCY FOR ELECTRONIC METER TECHNICIAN I-TRAINEE
Applications are being reviewed at Nashville Electric Service for the position of Electronic Meter Technician I-Trainee. The primary purpose of this position is to assist and learn to install, test, calibrate, maintain and troubleshoot/repair various mechanical/electronic meters, associated electronic devices and communications equipment, to ensure accurate metering of all electric services.
- Associate’s degree from an accredited institution in electrical or electronic engineering technology.
- No experience required.
- Must have or be able to attain a commercial driver’s license from state of residence in accordance with state law.
- Must be able to pass a physical abilities test.
- Deadline for applications is Friday, April 26, 2019.
- Salary range from minimum rate of $27.44 per hour to maximum rate of $38.77 per hour along with a competitive benefit package.
- Interested candidates can submit an application at www.nespower.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $27.44 to $38.77 /hour
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Gym memberships or discounts