JOB TITLE: ______ CLINICIAN___________ STATUS: Per Diem
DEPARTMENT: OUTPATIENT_________ ____________________
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, OF OPD
EMPLOYEES SUPERVISED DIRECTLY: None
JOB SUMMARY: Conduct clinical assessments and provide individual, couples, family and group therapy, as well as crisis intervention. Provide appropriate case management support as well as collaborate with psychiatrists and other team members. Provide appropriate documentation of these services as required by agency policy.
- Provide appropriate clinical services to clients, including assessment, clinical treatment in individual, family or group modality, case management, referrals and discharge planning.
- Provide documentation, including treatment plans and progress notes, according to agency standards.
- Communicate with psychiatrists and other clinical staff.
- Interface with social service counselor and insurance providers as needed.
- Communicate with collateral contacts, e.g. family, school. Community, medical staff, when necessary.
- Enter and retrieve information from agency electronic health record.
- Participate in staff meetings, trainings, in-services, and supervisory sessions
- Adhere to requirements in General Skills Evaluation
- Adhere to all VHS Policies and Procedures
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by VHS management without giving up the right to the grievance process.
EDUCATION: A Master's Degree in social work, psychology or related field. Individuals with M.S.W's must have New Jersey licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (L.C.S.W.)
EXPERIENCEIKNOWLEDGE: Minimum of two years related experience in social work, post MSW. Individuals considered for treating specific population must demonstrate two years experience with that population.
- Bi-Lingual Korean speaking.
- Proficient with EHR, computer and word processing skills.
- Physical: Visual and auditory acuity sufficient to evaluate, treat, and monitor client needs, recognize clients, and maintain accurate records. Fine motor skills for legible written documentation. Ability to work required hours and fulfill job requirements.
Job Type: Part-time