Performs diversified duties including office administrative and executive-level secretarial support.
- Answers Company phones, takes messages, and/or redirects calls.
- Demonstrates sufficient knowledge of Company to direct caller.
- Greets callers, ascertains names and organization represented and notifies appropriate employee of visitor arrival.
- Maintains record of name and organization affiliation of all visitors.
- Assures that reception area is neat and orderly.
- Reviews, prioritizes and redirects mail.
- Maintains follow-up system on ACTION internal mail.
- Performs a variety of routine word processing and clerical duties as necessary.
- Plans accommodation for food and drink (from menu selections) for meeting functions.
- Coordinates travel arrangements, meeting schedules, and itinerary preparation for extended or international travel.
- Schedule and prepare conference rooms for meetings.
- Fills in for Gate Guard, as needed, for breaks and lunches.
- Assists Human Resources and Engineering departments with assignments, as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Management.
- High School graduate or GED equivalency.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) software/computer skills.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Receptionist.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Work hours are from 6:00 am to 4:30 pm; Monday through Thursday.
Action Manufacturing Company is a drug-free work place.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
This job description covers most general duties,
but does not exclude other assignments as required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Office Administration: 1 year
- Customer Service: 2 years
- Receptionist: 2 years
Required work authorization: