Our company is seeking a HAPPY, RESPONSIBLE, COMPETENT, FRIENDLY employee to help with both order fulfillment (filling and mailing eCommerce orders) and laboratory packaging (packaging our herbal/botanical products in a sterile environment). Both will be a primary responsibility, but there may other tasks too.
The primary thing we are looking for is - a pleasant personality and hard worker -- in a laid-back atmosphere.
We consider "vibe" to be essential to our existing Happy environment.
We promote from within (and quickly in some cases, the company is growing and growing) so this could a be a career if it works out.
We are a small, young company that has grown 800,000% (literally, per our financial statements) since 2013.
Get in NOW, prove yourself, try your best, work your magic and you may be considered a candidate for a leadership/directorship role. Our company grows by the minute.
Compensation is - $15/hr and a 30-day trial for starters.
After 30 days - both the company and employee need to agree that it's a good fit.
Order Fulfillment Duties:
- Ensure the correct labeling, packaging, and shipping of Happy Hippo products.
- Identify problematic products (i.e., products not suitable for customers) and report them accordingly.
- Restocking fulfillment stations on a regular basis.
- Display knowledge regarding Kratom, the Kratom industry, current events relevant to said industry, and a willingness to improve one's knowledge concurrent with time employed by Happy Hippo.
- Act in accordance with GMP protocols, SOP's, and general instruction by management.
- Be available for any and all training exercises and classes, up to but not limited to training on job specific duties (i.e., order fulfillment) as well as peripheral responsibilities (e.g., Happy Hippo GMP compliance).
- Be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds as well as reach over one's head for product on upper shelves.
Laboratory Packaging Duties:
- Package company natural botanical products using cool machinery.
- Label and seal company products.
- Ensure quality control of finished products (weighing products, inspecting for cleanliness, etc.)
Schedule: Monday - Friday; 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
(There is money to be made - if you want to work weekends or after-hours - we can probably offer that too)
Reports to: Office Fulfillment Manager & Quality Control/Manufacturing Director
- HAPPY person
- A communicative, team-oriented spirit is necessary - not preferred.
- Memory retention and multi-tasking are paramount due to the sheer number of Happy Hippo products.
- Self-motivation is highly valued. Management is present and vocal, but employees are expected to be proactive.
- Be open and willing to learn, conform, participate, and - at times - alter one's opinions based on evidence presented or other relevant factors. Narrow minds do not thrive in Happy Hippo's freethinking environment.
- Responsible person
- HAPPY person (whoops, I said that)
At the end of the day, our company and this job is a gem.
We are not an uptight stiff company but we need individuals who will work hard and vibe well with others.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Boise, ID 83704 (Preferred)
- Have you heard of 'Kratom'?
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture