We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our National IT Department supports every part of our organization – from Finance and Project Management to Logistics, Operations, Warehouse and more. Our team of IT managers, analysts, specialists and service desk technicians drive innovation and lend their expertise to our people across the entire company, building careers that are both challenging and rewarding.
In this position you will be responsible for supporting the project prioritization and planning efforts for all infrastructure activities in the US. You will act as the contact person for planning all necessary infrastructure resources for new projects and initiatives. The ideal candidate will need to have an understanding of infrastructure technologies in a variety of areas. The candidate selected for this role will work closely to forecast and plan project work for all infrastructure teams to ensure timely delivery of projects. The ideal candidate for this role will have infrastructure project experience and needs to be a self-starter, able to work well with others, and deliver results. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate at all levels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Education and Experience:
- Provide and maintain project prioritization, planning, and forecasting for the IT Infrastructure department.
- Plan and maintain schedules for all project work being performed in the IT Infrastructure department.
- Forecast necessary IT Infrastructure resources for all incoming project requests.
- Prepare analysis and reports of all IT Infrastructure project work on an as needed basis.
- Act as a liaison to the other project management areas of the business as related to new projects affecting the IT Infrastructure area.
- Ensure that IT Infrastructure improvement initiatives identified are acted upon and progress reports are provided.
- Leads and participates in project or committee meetings as required.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or a related field.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Minimum 2 years progressive IT experience working within a variety of Infrastructure roles or functions preferred.
- Experience working with and using a project management/planning tool or Smartsheet preferred.
- Understanding of IT Infrastructure technologies, roles and responsibilities.
- Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Ability to lead and participate in project or committee meetings as required.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Ability to travel, as needed (up to 5%).
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.