Cincopa In a nutshell:
Cincopa offers reliable hosting, delivery, management, and video solutions. Cincopa is a complete digital asset management platform providing an all-in-one hosting solution for videos, audios, images, slideshows, and podcasts while Cincopa SaaS solution provides our clients to enhance, embed and leverage the engagement with Video and to integrate with marketing automation and other video solution.
This position is remotely-based as part-time or full-time and will work under the CA office.
We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist who is passionate about helping our fast-growing Video SaaS Platform. As a part of the Cincopa customer success team, you will be responsible for making sure that clients are happy with their subscription and if there are any other features and capabilities in which the Platform can provide them. You will support customers to understand the value of Cincopa’s platform and empower them with the skills to leverage Cincopa’s features to grow their business.
We are looking for an ideal candidate who is detail-oriented who is comfortable working with customers who have an issue with the solution and looking into helping them to solve it, and with extensive experience:
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Documenting details of all calls and customer interactions.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction with a primary focus on providing the best customer support
- Quickly assessing customer needs and providing the right solutions
- Ability to interact over phone, emails, and CMS, CRM, MAP
- A team player who knows how to address the messages to the right department in order to provide the client with the best services and solutions.
- Qualify the opportunities to forward the marketing and sales in order to leverage into upgrades and sales.
- BA/BS in business with negotiation/business/marketing preferred or equivalent experience
- At least Three Years Experience with the following experiences:
- Creating help pages and videos in order to efficiently the works and the interaction with subscribers.
- Managing through multiple systems, programs, and screens simultaneously.
- Customers' administrative duties, improvements reports, and ticketing analysis.
- Experience with the Video software industry solution.
- B2B and/or SaaS sales experience.
- Working at a Marketing Agency
- Sales or Support to Marketing Automation solution companies.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- B2B: 3 years (Required)
- SaaS: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Relations: 5 years (Required)
- Please share one of your success stories in which you have worked with Customer need help and with the right steps changed him to become a success.
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative