Kelly Services Inc. is seeking a Mail Room Clerk, with immediate availability. This a great opportunity to potentially propel yourself forward with a great company! You will support a large team in Tribeca, NYC. We are looking to offer interviews to candidates who submit their resumes along with their contact information.
Shift & Pay:
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- $15 - $17 an hour
- 9:30 am - 4:00pm
- Monday - Friday
- Works under direct supervision, provides routine reception and administrative support to an office
- Handling, tracking and sorting of Incoming Mail, Freight and Packages within established timeline
- Receipt and Delivery to designated mail bin locations or desk drops of Inbound General (White) Mail within established timelines
- Operating postage meter and scanning equipment (e-trac) to track all accountable mail
- Security Screening of Inbound Mail, Freight and Accountable Mail (may include x-raying or other methods of detecting suspicious items)
- Receive, track and deliver Inbound Accountable (FedEx, UPS, DHL, freights, Certified and Registered) Mail
- Collection of Outbound General (White) Mail at scheduled times from dedicated floor mail bins.
- Collection of Outbound Accountable (FedEx, UPS, DHL) packages at scheduled times at dedicated floor pick up locations.
- Consult clients/customers on proper outbound courier and mail service options.
- Coordinate requested courier pick-ups with approved courier services Vendors.
- Carry out other duties assigned by leadership
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Previous Front Desk, Concierge, customer service or other hospitality experience preferred
- Minimum of one year(s) related experience (e.g. Front Desk, Concierge or Customer Service roles)
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees. Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages. Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills. Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. Ability to work flexible work schedules based on business needs.
If you are qualified for this opportunity please apply and send a copy of your resume with contact information for consideration to email@example.com
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.