Our Marketing team has the essential responsibility of connecting our customers with our dynamic and ever-evolving brands. Their ownership of immersive campaigns through in-store, digital, social, event marketing and PR channels brings our brands’ vision to the world. This diverse and collaborative team of creative, strategic, and curious individuals are constantly looking for new ways to learn about our consumer and push the envelope in our efforts to reach them.
The Assistant Analyst of Store Experience Marketing is responsible for delivering against the brand in-store marketing strategy to evolve the perception of the brand while achieving customer acquisition, retention, traffic and revenue goals. This person leads the store marketing strategy focused on experience, signage, translations, budget and process improvements using advanced segmentation strategies where possible, supporting both the Hollister and Gilly Hicks brands on a global scale.
What will you be doing?
- Drive in-store marketing experience strategies that support seasonal and ongoing marketing and promotional campaigns
- Provide thorough marketing communication and build process efficiencies within the visual, production, procurement, traffic and marketing strategy teams
- Manage wire framing and ISM marketing orders to have a positive impact on budget
- Build an annual new store opening marketing plan that guides budgeting requirements to deliver against traffic and revenue goals
- Support in-store loyalty program marketing strategies to achieve acquisition, retention and revenue goals. Introduce experiential components to drive brand advocacy
- Oversee a robust test and learn plan to improve messaging, creative, timing and overall productivity. Partner with Analytics to present findings, analysis and recommendations to leadership
- Build international signage translation strategies to better align with the digital team to form an omni channel translated experience that is unified
- Utilize past performance, consumer insights and competitive intelligence to ensure correct strategies are in place to deliver maximum return on marketing investment
- Delivers on short-term and mid-term marketing objectives, starting with the current season through the following year
- Pursue innovative and creative marketing opportunities that push our learning and keep Hollister at the forefront of in-store marketing. Be a source for what’s new and next.
What will you need to bring?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum 2 years of in-store marketing experience in a fast paced, multi-channel retail environment
- Store experience or management a plus
- Global perspective and international experience a plus
- Strong working knowledge ordering signage, placements and store communication
- Strong project management and inter-departmental coordination skills
- Analytical and highly motivated, with the ability to thrive in a fluid and demanding environment
- Highly organized and able to multi-task, while maintaining clear and proactive flow of communication and ownership of tasks
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER © ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. 2012