Full Job Description
JET Hotel Solutions
JET Hotel Solutions is a leading marketing and sales provider in the Hospitality industry, representing the largest hotel technology providers primarily to Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt and IHG.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a member of our Marketing Team, you will work with the Sales Admin and Marketing Manager to:
1) Establish connections with management companies and ownership groups for major hotel brands.
2) Develop and Run phone, web, email and social media campaigns (2-3 campaigns per month).
3) Set appointments for the Sales Team ( 60 calls and 3 appointments per day).
4) Support the Sales Manager to close contracts ( 10 per month).
We offer a flexible job with the opportunity to learn sales/marketing as well as technology in the hospitality industry.
The work is:
- Part Time: Weekdays 9AM to 2PM EST
- Remote: After 1 month probation, come to office 1 day/week.
- Commissioned: $250/week base + $150-200 weekly commission
1. Expert Communicator: We want our customers to LOVE talking to you! As a B2B business, we also demand absolute professionalism.
2. Highly Independent: You'll have help, of course, but we need someone who is excited to take initiative and do what it takes to reach our customers and get them excited about our services. This is why this is a 50/50 salary-commission job.
3. An "organized person": The amount of daily transactions needed + the independent nature of the job requires that you have a clear system to get through the tasks efficiently and correctly.
4. Tech-Savvy - Most of your contact will be with IT Directors, so the more the better! At the very least, you must be highly proficient with email and have experience with a CRM.
Finally, any candidate must:
- BE LOCAL. This position is meant to be remote, but we need you in the office somewhat regularly for training/meetings.
- NEW COMPUTER. This job is 100% on the computer. You must have a fast and reliable machine.
- Have a quiet place to work with internet access.
Please include CV AND RESUME in email.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift