The Edison Awards™ are among the most prestigious accolades honoring excellence in new product and service development, marketing, human-centered design and innovation. Unique to the world of award programs, the Edison Awards™ are focused on the innovators as much as the innovations. Since 1987, the Edison Awards™ have recognized and honored some of the most innovative new products, services and business leaders in the world.
Job Type: Part Time, Contract
Location: Remote SW Florida or Chicagoland
Salary: $19-$23.00 /hour based on experience
Start Date: May/June 2021
End Date: Open
Application Deadline: May 21, 2021
- Provide assistance to the Executive Director including scheduling, organization and planning
- Serve as the center of all communications with partners and stakeholders.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at any given time.
- Work/life balance with a flexible work schedule of approximately 20 hours per week.
- Build a plan to manage all communications with channel partners, sponsors and all stakeholders.
- Work primarily from home. This contract position carries no benefits and receives a 1099 at the end of the year.
- Build content calendar and deliverable timeline
- Learn and serve as the go to person for HubSpot, Award Force, RegFox and Google Docs solutions
- Writing and proofreading copy
- Contacting clientele by phone for coordinating various meetings & projects
- Learn and own HubSpot, Award Force, RegFox, Excel and Google Docs for future marketing campaigns.
- Suggest content for bi-monthly newsletter
- Impeccable professionalism and high-level interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with the help of the team
- Advanced computer skills including Word, Google Docs, PowerPoint and Excel (MAC experience is a plus)
- Ability to work with confidential information under a non-disclosure agreement
- Computer and high-speed Internet access
- 3-5 years of prior administrative support experience (previously worked for a CEO is a plus)
- Exceptional phone, verbal and written communications skills including proofreading & editing
- Good math/computation skills
- Detail-oriented, with outstanding organizational, problem-solving and prioritization skills.
- History of self-initiated follow-up on tasks. Recommending a solution to a problem is appreciated.
- Strong professional character
Submit your resume and cover letter or writing sample by May 21st for priority consideration.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $19.00 - $23.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- Google Docs: 2 years (Preferred)
- HubSpot: 1 year (Preferred)
- Database marketing: 2 years (Preferred)