We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Every year, our trucks travel millions of miles taking products from warehouse to store. Our Logistics team navigates all the challenges that comes with it. With a dedication to sustainability, you can help them find new ways to keep everything moving smoothly. As we expand, this is your chance to join a team where your hard work is guaranteed to make a difference.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Education and Experience:
- Provides recommendations to direct leader on new initiatives to develop sales.
- Provides support and consultation to leadership.
- Recommends process improvements for area of responsibility.
- Understands ALDI and ALDI Corporate Buying to effectively communicate with Divisions.
- Understands forecasting models and prepares reports accordingly.
- Understands the inner workings of legacy systems to pull and analyze data for decision making.
- Creates new methods and processes to streamline workflows, create efficiencies, and improve outputs.
- Supports the training of new employees.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in Business.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Extensive experience with analyzing and interpreting data to provide insights; supply chain experience preferred.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
- Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instruction.
- Advanced Excel skills in order to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity to deliver on-time and accurate analysis.
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
Click here to learn more about the benefits ALDI has to offer
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
PRODUCT FORECASTING SPECIALIST
1200 N KIRK RD, BATAVIA, IL, USA, 60510