A career in Information Security, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our internal security technologies and services across the entire global and local PwC network. You’ll focus on being the forefront of designing, developing, and implementing information technology including hardware, software, and networks that enhances security of internal information and protect our firms intellectual assets.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
Be involved in the financial management of clients
Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
Train, coach, and supervise staff
Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
4 year(s) of progressive professional roles involving information security and/or IT management.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills:Demonstrates intimate-level knowledge of:
- Incident response principles or related technical domain that is applied in the context of a broader understanding of CSIRT and related systems and processes;
- Contributing to the development of new technical domain subject matters;
- Resolving multi-faceted problems by applying continuously significant independent judgment through collaborating with others;
- Influencing others through a small team of direct reports, through work on projects and in teams, and through leading portions of larger projects;
- Encouraging improvement and innovation within Incident Response and nurturing and developing less-experienced staff through coaching and written and verbal feedback;
- Building and maintaining relationships across the network of firms to effectively deliver incident response activities on behalf of NIS; and,
- Executing tasks aligned to CSIRT with autonomy.
Demonstrates extensive level abilities with, and a proven record of success in:
- Transitioning, maintaining, or using Security Technologies such as Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), Endpoint protection, Data Loss Prevention, Forensic tools;
- Understanding of security technology operational industry standards;
- Contributing to a central technology service organization;
- Navigating a matrix organization; and,
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skillsets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.