Who are we looking for?
Resource who can provide end user support services at customer site; face-to-face and remotely. Supported services include hardware break-fix repair, OS remediation, Application support, support to mobile devices (phones, tablets), Installation, Move, Add, Change and Disposal (IMAC-D) and Lifecycle Refresh on end user hardware, OS migration, Executive Support, Hands and Eyes Support for remote Server and Network teams, and Hardware Depot Management. Manage ticket queue and insure high quality real-time notes/updates are captured
- Windows 7 (and some Windows 10 desirable)
- PC hardware troubleshooting skills
- Enterprise tools (e.g. SCCM, Active directory, encryption, anti-virus)
- Knowledge of enterprise networking, printing
- Strong skills in common office productivity applications (MS Office, Adobe, etc.) both in answering user questions about usage and diagnosing issues
- Experience supporting Apple mobility products (IOS)
- Client skills focused on high quality communication, setting expectations and then exceeding same. 3-5 years of experience
- Experience using ticket tools including responding to priorities, timely and relevant updates, use of ticket status (e.g. pend states), prompt closure.
- Use of asset management tools and compliance with process
- Strong understanding of best practice related to security matters including malware, data protection, physical security at client site
- Fundamentals of HW, Windows, Application support, networking, printing, mobile devices (e.g. Apple IOS)
- Stays current with technology trends
- Technical school degree, Associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Comptia A+ certificate or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience with supporting clients with their PC support needs (including HW, Applications, Operating systems, printing, network, etc.)
- This Entry Customer Engineer position is part of a 4 person team that supports a very high tech 24x7 warehouse facility which is considered mission critical to the client (when they can’t ship product, they lose revenue and customer loyalty).
- The candidate needs deskside skills but much of the work involves low level admin of AS400 environment, creating users accounts, dealing with issues out on the floor with thermal printers, scanners and various terminals, PCs and other technology.
- There is also a lot of project work as the client often reconfigures their environment.
- This role is best for a candidate who is flexible as to shift worked team members are asked to pick-up extra shifts on a fairly regular basis.
- Candidate should be comfortable working in a large warehouse lots of walking, some temperature variations (hot in summer, cold in winter), some dirt and dust, need to be able to life 45 pound printers to swap them out.
What’s in for you?
- At Mphasis, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation
- **(Include any other points specific to the team/ project is required)
About the practice/ Project:
Under Armour is a leading sport equipment company located in Baltimore, MD
Who are we?
Mphasis is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Infrastructure services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise. Over the years we have left an indelible impression in the IT solutions domain with an impressive clientele and an extensive global presence. The accolades we have been garnering can be attributed to our undeterred focus in delivering quality solutions across verticals that meet the challenging requirements of our esteemed customers. Our integrated solutions offering is aimed at creating value for our customers, helping them in improving their business processes with minimum hassles and capital outlays.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 /hour
- SCCM: 3 years (Required)
- Imaging/Re-Imaging: 3 years (Required)
- Windows 7/10: 1 year (Required)
- Deployment: 3 years (Required)
- Desk Support: 3 years (Required)
- AD: 3 years (Required)
- Please provide your email address.