Who is Trace3?
At Trace3, our mission is to remain the leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique IT solutions and consulting services to our clients.
We began our humble journey in 2002 as a traditional VAR. Fast forward to today: we have evolved to be a leader in the IT space – solidifying us as a force to be reckoned with. We integrate IT products and services with insightful consultation to provide total business transformation for our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower executives and organizations to keep pace within the IT/corporate landscape through the transformative power of IT.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. We offer competitive compensation and awesome perks like onsite workout classes, stocked kitchen with snacks/beverages, and a focus on a healthy work-life balance. As a part of Trace3, we want you to have the opportunity to grow your career and have fun while doing it.
Trace3's HQ campus is located in Irvine, CA with office locations in San Diego, Los Angeles, Denver, Northern California and Phoenix.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Ideal candidates will have qualities true to our core…
Street -Smart You are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. You know how your job affects the whole mission. You get the bigger picture. You understand why your job matters to Trace3 and how to help grow the business. You exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely manner.
Entrepreneurial Spirit You think like an entrepreneur. You continuously innovate, come up with solutions and drive change. You solve problems for the betterment of the company. You look for new and productive ways to make an impact. You find better ways to sell or provide solutions and are good at it.
Juice You are a well-respected achiever that gets things done and drives results. You "bring the weather" by demonstrating leadership, character, and passion. You lead without a title, empowering others and inspiring trust. You treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it's due and demonstrate transparency. You hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures, not just their success.
About the Role:
Trace3 is looking to hire Sales Account Executives (SAE) and Account Managers (AM) across the United States. Targeted cities are Seattle, Portland, Las Vegas, Boise, Detroit, Charlotte, Nashville, Indianapolis, Raleigh, New York, Boston, Kansas City, and Philly. Does it look like every metropolitan city on the map that we aren't currently present in? Yep, that's right.
The SAE and AM will be responsible for prospecting, developing and closing sales opportunities. This position will be responsible for selling technology solutions in core competencies of storage, security, virtualization, backup, networking, innovation, cloud, and data intelligence services. This position will have a firm understanding of how technology enables businesses to develop strategies and meet objectives. The SAE and AM will be involved in the entire sales cycle, including leading meetings to discuss critical business and technology issues, assess clients' needs and identify the products/solutions that best meet those needs.
What You'll Do:
Qualifications & Interests:
- Drive business line revenue within assigned territory and accounts; discover, prospect and qualify new opportunities as well as cross-sell and up-sell opportunities within existing customer base
- Responsible for supervising and ensuring optimal client satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle of the engagement by providing the Trace3 "Total Customer Experience."
- Represent Trace3 to the customer in all sales-related matters and understand the customer's business, product requirements, and industry challenges
- Lead the proposed solution including transitioning the build and implementation to the delivery team, and remain engaged with the client while becoming a "thought leader" for the next opportunity
- Build and maintain in-depth knowledge of Trace3's products, services, partners, and markets
- Direct complex sales cycles—including account mapping, development of high-level relationships, account strategies, and business cases
- Communicate Trace3's value proposition to varying technical and non-technical clients, including executive ''C'' level management, VP, and Director levels, and end-users
- Establish strong and lasting relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers in client organizations
- Work closely with the client to understand and manage their expectations while simultaneously working closely with the Trace3 Team to ensure delivery
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university required
- Minimum of five years of relevant sales experience within a technology environment
- Excellent understanding of business environments and challenges of IT operations in an enterprise level corporation
- Strong understanding of how clients use technology to meet business objectives
- Strong financial and business acumen with an understanding of a multi-faceted business operation
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills with an ability to present technical issues, training sessions, and demos to C-Level Executives and non-technical audience
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment
- Ability to approach customer and sales requests in a proactive and consultative manner; listen and understand user requests and needs and effectively deliver
- Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities, and meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment
- Motivated self-starter who loves to solve challenging problems and feels comfortable working directly with customers
***To all recruitment agencies:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan, 529 college savings plan, life insurance, and AD&D
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance (we don't encourage fun and relaxation time; we require it)
- Unlimited vacation to relax, restore and refresh
Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.