The Courier / Warehouse and Fulfillment Specialist (TS/RCS) is a hybrid role at Access that is responsible for the safe and legal driving of Access vehicles and coordinating the delivery and pick up of critical client documents & media in a timely, courteous, and professional manner. When not driving to and from client sites, the TS/RCS also serves customers by maintaining and processing physical assets stored in our Records Center.
What the Job Involves:
- Responsible for driving responsibilities on all routes, by providing effective and timely delivery and pick-up of client materials in accordance with company policy and customer requirements. * Responsible for loading, unloading material and media as required, at both company and client locations with the use of flatbeds and hand trucks. * Utilize all equipment in a safe and practical manner following company policies and standards. * Ensure that all driver paperwork is submitted accurately, legibly and on-time each day. * Ensure that PDT Communicate & Process steps are completed daily for all Assigned Work Orders. * Handle all physical requirements for loading, unloading, transporting & driving without assistance. * Maintain a clean and organized vehicle, pursuant to company standards. * Process all types of daily incoming work orders and rush orders from Client Services; scan carton barcodes and locations. * Investigate and resolve any order discrepancy for incoming or outgoing orders; manifest all orders, bundle and prepare for shipment. * Process client onsite record reviews. * Retrieve files, containers, and tapes on a daily basis. * Put up files (within 48 hours of receipt), containers (within 24 hours of receipt), and tapes (within 24 hours of receipt) in a timely basis, and in accordance with company operating procedures. * Assist in loading and unloading company trucks and vans. * Interact professionally with all clients. * Communicate regularly with your direct supervisor to notify him or her of any potential issues, including but not limited to those relating to your job, or those relating to the client. * Advise the appropriate manager of any issues requiring immediate attention, including but not limited to customer complaints or vehicle issues. * Participate in safety and security drills and advise the appropriate manager of any violations. * Know and understand defined role in the Company Disaster Recovery Plan. * Ensure all accidents and injuries are reported immediately to your supervisor. * Travel between facilities when necessary. * Work Overtime as necessary. * Comply with all company policies and procedures. * Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. * 1+ years of route transportation experience preferred. * Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record and must be able to pass a pre-employment substance abuse screening, a background check, and DOT physical.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must demonstrate safe and efficient driving skills. * Strong communication and presentation skills. * Must have excellent driving record. * Must have customer-focused attitude. * Ability to complete paperwork accurately, while understanding the importance of detail. * Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment. * Ability to multi-task and successfully handle competing demands. * Ability to clearly communicate in reading, writing, and speaking.
Physical Requirements (lifting, etc.):
- Routine lifting of 20-60 pounds (100-500 containers per day). * Grip, lift, push, pull, and carry wheeled, plastic bins over, up and down inclines, stairs, changes in walking surfaces and elevations. * Overhead reaching. * Routine bending and stretching. * Routine pushing and pulling. * Climb/step into a truck or cab. * Must tolerate occasional periods of maintaining entire body in erect posture with static weight bearing on one or both legs. * Must tolerate constant periods of resting without change in position. * Must tolerate occasional periods of moving the entire body from one location to another with the use of legs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 /hour
- route driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)