Senior Collector Analyst Position
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Extensive knowledge of chargebacks, collections and cash application
- Researches problems and reconcilement issues.
- Monitoring accounts to identify overdue invoices, obtaining backup for debit memos and offsetting credits to debits
- Month end close process, run month end statements, reconcile monthly cash to general ledger, close accounts receivable
- Reconcilement customer accounts.
- Research and process debit memo’s, i.e. Marketing Development Program claims, rebate claims
- Serves as an Interface between sales, operation and customers as it relates to disputed charge backs
- Quarter-end cash forecasting
- Knowledgeable of Excel, especially V-Lookup, data filters and pivot table report functions.
- Good Organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be flexible with their schedule.
- Experience using Oracle
- A Self-starter and possess a professional attitude.
- Be a good communicator (or Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and works well in a team setting.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Collection experience with Amazon, Sam’s Club, Walmart