Merakey is currently seeking a Registered Nurse RN PRN (as needed) to join our Merakey Behavioral health division in Nazareth, PA.
$30 per hour
As a member of the nursing team, the per RN will enrich lives through maintaining continuity of care by providing direct interaction with program residents and collaboration with the EAC team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- Provide quality, recovery focused, and holistic care to the individuals in the program
- Ensures the physical health needs of those in the program are met, including assessing and evaluating health concerns, physical health assessments, charting, dispensing medication, and providing health education
- The RN works closely with the program Psychiatrist
ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
- The Center for Hope
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
- Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
- Case Management / Recovery Coaching
- Community Health Liaison (CHL)
- Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
- Family Based Mental Health Services
- Therapeutic Family Care
- Foster Care Plus
- Peer Support
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Supported Employment
- Supports for Permanency (SFP)
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY TODAY www.merakey.org/careers
Requisition # 54309
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at email@example.com
- Graduate of accredited RN nursing program.
- Current license as an RN in Commonwealth of PA.
- Must be able to work with adults with mental disorders.
- Must have minimum of one year experience with adults.
- Must attend required pre-service and ongoing trainings.
- Must provide proof of RN certification renewals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled