Are you looking for an opportunity in a technology-driven, healthcare organization that is responsible for changing lives? Are you that friendly voice on the phone that can deliver exceptional customer service?
At FusionHealth, our passion is delivering life-changing sleep health services across large employee populations. With a physician-led team of professional care managers and healthcare providers, our innovative technology platform enables SleepCharge to surpass existing models of care and deliver exceptional participant outcomes.
FusionHealth is seeking compassionate, driven, goal oriented individuals to join our team of telehealth Sleep Coaches. As a Sleep Coach you will telephonically support participants through their entire FusionHealth/SleepCharge treatment plan by providing Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) therapy instructions, support for mask fit and pressure comfort, as well as therapy adherence support and monitoring of medical data. We recommend behavioral solutions to our patients in order to improve their health and reduce their risks of developing serious medical conditions associated with untreated sleep disorders.
The ideal candidate will be flexible and possess the ability to make sound judgments. If you are a caring, team-oriented professional who has either customer service or medical practice experience, and would like to be part of a growing, dynamic company that is addressing sleep medicine challenges in the workplace, FusionHealth is the place for you! With our participant resource team, we help companies to reduce their healthcare costs by fostering healthy employees. Better sleep makes for healthier, more productive employees.
Monday through Friday schedule with flex and evening shifts available.
- Provide telehealth support to participants undergoing treatment for sleep apnea and/or insomnia
- Assess and counsel participants who are experiencing technical, medical and/or psychological difficulties that impact their treatment usage
- Provide ongoing support and monitoring to program participants
- Provide liaison services between participants and medical professionals to ensure timely and appropriate resolution of medical issues
Education & Experience:
- Two (2) years customer service experience (healthcare setting preferred); or
- One (1) year clinical healthcare experience; or
- Bachelor's degree in psychology, behavioral science, social work, or other related field
- Knowledge of sleep disorders preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent oral and written communicator, including active listening
- Ability to learn a proprietary technology platform for medical charting and tasking
- Experience with Google Drive applications
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to work cooperatively as part of a team
- Comfortable working with various software applications at one time
- Strict attention to detail, organizational skills and follow-through
We value the health of our employees! Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision plans, company-paid basic life insurance, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, 401k plan, and competitive paid time off program. FusionHealth is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V For more information visit www.fusionhealth.com
Job Type: Full-time
- healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule