Full-timeEstimated: $88,000 - $110,000 a year
- Web Services
- Communication Skills
- Bachelor's Degree
Full Job Description
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at skx.com.
As a member of SKECHERS USA IT team, this person will be responsible for the support and enhancement of the Skechers Retail POS system
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
- Meeting project cost target, timelines and customer expectations.
- Ability to understand requirements and define solutions within the APTOS software systems
- Close collaboration with the customer, understanding unmet needs.
- Extensive troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Perform and take the lead in designing, developing, and documenting software.
- Evaluate third-party software products for integration with various applications.
- Take technical ownership of projects and managing resources.
- Experience with Aptos 6, Sales Audit and/or Aptos One, Dell Boomi a big plus.
- Must have a least 5 years of experience working in back-end development in latest technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related technical field.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience using web services, SOAP, REST APIs, Relational Database, SQL.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with little direct supervision.
- Experience in Retail POS support
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- 5 years experience in Retail Application Engineer position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, stoop, and kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.