Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Due to growth, HelloFresh is hiring a Supply Chain Associate to join our team in Texas. We are looking for an ambitious, bright, entrepreneurial, roll up your sleeves, and high-spirited individual to tackle tough challenges and work with carriers in our supply chain process.
- Optimize logistics network by identifying opportunities which maximize cost savings through load planning, carrier performance, backhaul, and trailer utilization.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to plan Ship Dock operations, schedule trucks/loads from carriers, confirm adequate staffing, and ensure flawless execution of day-to-day operations.
- Team up with carriers to improve performance, execute continuous improvements projects, and cultivate a stronger partnership.
- Monitor, measure and improve service level metrics, including on time arrival and on time departure
- Utilize data collection/analysis and KPIs to monitor performance and to develop initiatives to make improvements.
- Develop and implement contingency plans for all aspects of shipping operations to minimize downstream impacts to customers.
- Drive continuous improvements for shipping operations and have a direct hand in the identification, analysis, implementation, deployment, and ongoing success of new processes and technologies in the distribution centers.
- Develop and share best practices across HelloFresh US distribution centers.
- Bold: you're an entrepreneurial spirit who is not afraid to ask, "what if" and constantly challenge the status quo
- Agile: you roll with the punches and don't get overwhelmed easily; you enjoy grinding away at issues and have a knack for delivering results in hyper-growth, constantly changing environments
- Analytical: data is your friend; you're able to translate numbers into data to drive action
- Customer-focused: you are slightly obsessive-compulsive when it comes to customer experience and strive to deliver a product that is second to none
- Bachelor's degree minimum
- 2+ years of experience with a leading CPG or transportation company, specifically carrier brokerage, linehaul management and small parcel carriers (UPS, FDX, Regionals)
- Background in Supply Chain and/or Logistics
- Proficiency in Excel and Google apps
- Flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule (e.g. Tues-Saturday and/or rotational schedule)
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child and adult care services
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.