Finance and Administrative Director
Line of Business:
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities!
ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Finance and Administrative Director.
About this Line of Business
ResCare Workforce Services is the nation's leading and most comprehensive provider of services and solutions designed to help put people to work.
With more than 400 urban, suburban and rural ResCare-managed operations throughout the nation, ResCare's team of more than 4,500 workforce professionals sets the industry's best practices, assisting approximately 1 million job seekers a year, states and state job boards and thousands of employers.
Within this business, Workforce Services offers a combination of career center operations, Job Corps centers, business services and family support functions, and is the largest for-profit collection of workforce solutions in the U.S. Through the six elements of our world-class service delivery model, our team of experts have an enhanced ability to connect employers with qualified job seekers.
As a(n) Finance and Administrative Director you will:
- Monitor of the operation of the Center’s Finance. Property, Purchasing, Maintenance, Trainee Database and Accountability, Information System, and Food Services function to ensure that these departments perform accordance with contract and corporate objectives.
- Ensures budgetary compliance with DOL contract, following ResCare guidelines.
- Ensures integrity of financial records and database.
- Ensures integrity and smooth operation of all aspects of student pay and financial matters.
- Oversees center financial accounting operations, regarding payroll, accounts payable, travel and training expenses, and impress account for Student Welfare Fund.
- Administration of the small business-subcontracting plan complies with Affirmative Action goals.
- Ensures center purchases and expenditures are timely and cost effective in compliance with FAR requirements.
- Monitors warehouse operations and ensure the integrity of the property accountability system and consumable goods inventory.
- Ensures Center complies with JCDC security requirements.
- Ensures compliance with OSHA, EPA, ADA, other federal state and local regulations and codes.
- Ensures implementation and effectiveness of energy conservation plan and fire suppression systems.
- Ensures that Food Service operates within DOL, ResCare and Center guidelines and in compliance with OSHA, EPA, state and local sanitation and health regulations.
- Ensure cooperation and information flow among and between departments for trainee record and accountability data.
- An up-to-date permanent file record for all students is maintained during their enrollment.
- After termination, records are distributed to all appropriate agencies both on-Center and off-Center.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in Business administration preferred or related field and four-year related experience, at least two (2) of which were at a level equivalent to the next lower Center staff position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration plus six years’ experience as note above may be substituted.
- An individual must be able to perform the management function of planning, implementing, monitoring an evaluation on both program and staff, must have experience working with diverse population.
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have effective interpersonal skills.
- Requires the ability to analyze data and write technical reports.
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
2800 AIRPORT HWY, SAN MARCOS, TX 78666 USA