Since 1993, Anne Fontaine has continued to reinvent the classic white shirt. Our house has extended its creations of elegant white blouses to include exclusive pieces such as Italian made handbags, jewelry and small leather goods. In addition to our ready-to-wear collections, we offer a line of exclusive Precious pieces. As a consequence, we are now able to offer the most individual and refined silhouettes around the world.
We are looking for a SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGERfor our Soho NY Office.
The SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER will create content and develop strategies to grow and strengthen the ANNE FONTAINE and AF CASUAL platforms and digital image. The position will partner with key stakeholders and resources leading the initiative to translate the brand’s identity and tone into original, compelling social content. The ideal candidate has experience strategizing, implementing, and managing social media campaigns and is able to demonstrate past success capturing brand aesthetic. Will manage a seasonal intern.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define and implement social media strategies to increase brand awareness, audience and customer engagement.
- Develop and maintain editorial content calendar for all social channels.
- Source and generate visual content (with a heavy emphasis on creation of original imagery with in-house photographer) for key company and product initiatives and in support of ANNE FONTAINE and AF CASUAL as lifestyle brands, aligning with brand voice and aesthetic.
- Partner cross-functionally to promote social efforts across channels (on site, email, in bag, retail)
- Partner with our Concierge team in responding to feedback in real-time and driving customer engagement.
- Employ internal social analytics to quantify effectiveness of social programs and platforms
- Optimize content based on weekly / quarterly findings.
- Conceptualize influencer program to create an advocate network of ANNE FONTAINE and AF CASUAL ambassadors in support of key initiatives.
- Ideate content requests and other ways to leverage partnerships (giveaways, influencer events, and more) and manage execution.
- Retail leads: identify brand/social leads for each store and assist in training on social media; ideate and execute retail-related content ideas with leads, aligning with seasonal stories; coordinate leads’ meetings with bloggers and influencers.
- Identify trends and new social platform offerings to ensure ANNE FONTAINE and AF CASUAL becomes an innovative brand in the space – be the internal social media expert.
- Champion social-first marketing ideas as evergreen brand initiatives or as part of seasonal campaigns
- Establish open channels for customer feedback and conversation.
- At least 4 years experience in community management, managing outreach, building brand advocacy and social media campaigns for a Fashion or lifestyle brand/publisher
- iPhone and DSLR photography and video experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or communications
- Superior working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat and other emerging platforms
- Possess a fashion/high aesthetic taste level
- Quick responder, can respond in real-time to audience and jumps on opportunities
- Excellent time management, organization and planning skills
- Sophisticated sense of creativity paired with strong written/communication skills, balanced with the ability to quantify data and analyze performance and results
- Deep knowledge of the digital and social media landscape including, history of working with various digital publishers, social media companies and analytics software
- Strong eye for viral content
- Adept at project management and organization, adhering to budgets, timelines and goals.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
Anne Fontaine is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email your cover letter and resume
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 4 years
- Social Media Marketing: 4 years